What it is.

On April 9th or 16th(still working on that) Las Vegas will have its first Craft fair that is for just local crafters. It will be at the fabulous UNLV and there will be a small fee so part time crafters can participate. Please encourage your crafting friends to become a follower so you can get the latest updates and developments. It will be an exciting event.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The launch of the First annual Las Vegas Locals Craft Fair

Congratulations! If you are a crafter and live in Las Vegas you qualify to participate in our new craft fair. It is scheduled for April 9, 2011 9am-5pm at UNLV. My name is Melinda, I came up with the idea and I am working at getting it ready and going. If you would like to help out in volunteering, you can email me at artsylasvegan@yahoo.com. I will be posting the application on Saturday and making flyers so hopefully people can get the word out and post the flyers at their nearby craft stores.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Remember me? This is Wendy...from the park!? I would love to do this, I make stuff all the time, but I don't have multiples of anything or a lot to sell. Maybe I'll come up with something because this would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy! I would love to have you. Be sure to check back or become a follower so you can see the latest developments.

    ReplyDelete